2020 NO HAZ Dates
Saturday, July 18
4640 S. Lapeer Road, Lake Orion
Saturday, September 26
Oakland County Service Center*
1200 N. Telegraph Road, Pontiac
*Follow Signs on Campus
Saturday, October 10
Oakland Community College
Highland Lakes campus, Waterford
(Enter from Hospital Road)
All events are 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Residents of member communities can attend any collection event.
The brochure includes the Voucher/Registration Form.
Safely dispose of household hazardous waste at a NoHaz event near you.
What is household hazardous waste? Old batteries, antifreeze, gardening chemicals, burnt out light bulbs, paint cans and broken VCRs – these items and many more are common examples. This kind of waste can be toxic to humans, dangerous to your home and harmful to the environment. Don't wait – safely dispose of your household hazardous waste at a 2019 NoHaz Collection Event.
Click Here for Full Event Brochure
To help accelerate the drop-off process:
- Separate materials in your trunk, trailer or truck bed into three types:
3) Other household hazardous waste*
- Fill out a registration form (or present a voucher, if required)
- Present your driver’s license or other proof of residency
- Pay with cash or check, if your community** charges a fee.
See a full list of fees here.
- Remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Bring acceptable materials only. Liquids must be in leakproof 5-gallon containers or smaller.
- Bring residential waste only, no business, institution or contractor waste.
A full list of acceptable materials is available here.
*Chemicals, motor oil, fertilizers, batteries, syringes, etc.
**Your community is the city, village or township you pay taxes to, not necessarily what is listed on your driver’s license.
Thank you for caring about the environment. We appreciate your participation!
Questions? Contact email@example.com